I would like to say a huge huggge thank you to PolkadotSparkles for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
The award is for new bloggers with under 1000 followers and offers a virtual pat-on-the-back, recommending the nominated blogs as those that are worth watching!
As part of the award, each nominated blog should follow these rules:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate blogs with under 1000 followers that you would like to commend.
3. Answer a list of 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
4. Set a list of 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Tell them that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
1. Do you have a middle name? If so, do tell…
I do indeedy, it’s Louise.
2. Who inspired you to blog?
I’ve always looked to blogs for make-up and fashion inspiration so I thought I’d have a go myself! It also gives me something creative to do besides my day-to-day potterings.
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, including names…
I have a Lionhead rabbit called Stella, who has just turned two (here’s a picture!).
4. If you could travel anywhere for six months, where would it be?
I would travel through Italy, taking extra long breaks in Florence, Venice and Rome.
5. What is your favourite beverage (alcoholic/
Gin and Tonic! Or, a cocktail served at The Duke of Cambridge in Oxford called a ‘Lemon Meringue.’ From what I can remember (it helped fuel many nights of drunken dancing), it mixes limoncello, frangelico, lemon juice, sugar and an egg white. Mmmm.
6. What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever done?
I sort of agreed to let someone dye my hair a strange shade of orange… I looked pretty ridiculous afterwards.
7. What would you say is the best thing about yourself?
My chocolate brownie recipe.
8. Name your favourite TV series.
9. What was the last film you went to see at the movies?
Gone Girl – amazingly weird!
10. What is your favourite restaurant called?
Ooo, this is tricky. It depends on what mood I’m in. I’m partial to a Nando’s! At the moment, though, my favourite is a pub near my house that serves the most delicious scallops and calamari.
11. What is your all-time favourite childhood cartoon?
I remember always watching Hey Arnold as soon as I got home from school. And Recess. And Cow and Chicken.
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the award as I’ve really enjoyed reading their posts:
– Repressing the crazy
Here are your questions:
1. What/Who inspired you to blog?
2. Beauty product you can’t live without.
3. New handbag or new shoes?
4. Name three things you’re currently coveting.
5. What era made the best fashion statements?
6. Best book you’ve read recently.
7. What’s the first three things on your bucket list?
8. Tea or Coffee?
9. Describe your worst make-up/fashion faux pas.
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What lipstick are you wearing right this minute?
Spread the love!